domingo, 11 de julho de 2010

uma de minhas músicas favoritas :)



Joy Spring

isn't spring your favorite season?
watching the flowers bloomin' up out of the ground
watching the snow melt down, boy,
you may dig wintertime but spring is my joy

it's got me feeling so glad the days are breezy
you've got the time to say hello and give a smile
feelin' good is in style
you make dig wintertime but spring is my joy

it's something special haven't you observed
that makes you glad to be alive
it's not absurd to say that spring helps you survive
the winter's long, miserable snow and rain
it gives you hope to know that spring will get a refrain

you only have to believe the day is coming
the world is only thinking about how good it will be
and that goes double for me
you may think winter's fine but spring is my joy

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário